Friday, August 27, 2010

High School Orientation Day!


















*Apologies for poor photos, we had to use the backup camera today.
Today was freshman orientation for Emma, who has switched districts because she wanted to come to the school I teach at. I'm so cool with that. She only knows a handful of kids there, but makes friends easily, as she did today.

She's pretty brave--not only starting high school, but starting with a whole new group of kids. But in true emma fashion (no pun intended) she jumped right in and handled it like a champ. That's my girl!

For me, I'm still in totally casual clothes. I was setting up my classroom today, so I needed to be super-comfy.

When we were taking today's pics, my younger daughter, Tula, popped into frame with her new Skechers Twinkle Toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment