Wednesday, August 25, 2010

True Blood is very bloody


What do you all think of this cover? I am a True Blood fan, especially Sheriff Eric, but even I was surprised when I saw this. I did run out and buy it, in Walmart no less--I can't believe they put it on the shelf because they censor everything!

After staring at it for a half hour, the effect wore off, but then when I walked past it sitting on my chair later in the day, I was resurprised. I like to think I'm all radical and edgy and stuff, but I think I would've liked this pic even more without the blood. I know the point of all that blood is because they're vampires, but maybe the magazine got caught up in shock value? It still would've been true to the triangle love story thingy without all the blood, and then I could've seen more of Alexander Skaarsgard's flesh hehe. Anyway, I'd love to know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I was surprised to find it in my stack of mail when I got home from NY. Thought for sure the mormons would have banned it from the post office where it was held.

    ReplyDelete