Friday, December 3, 2010

Been awhile...I've missed you.

My mom's place on Amsterdam and 97th (above and below)
Below picture, from left to right: my brother, my mom, my daughter, my cousin Steph, my cousin Larry's boyfriend Tony (Larry is in Europe performing for several months)




Emma and Larry's Tony (below)


Me and my Tony (below)


Me mum (below)
So, a little late here, I know. But I thought I'd share some Thanksgiving pics anyway, even though it's already Hanukkah, heading into Christmas.
We went to my mom's in NYC for the holiday. My goal was simply to see the windows at Lord & Taylor's and Macy's. I ended up doing neither. But it's all good. I got to see my sister, Sally (that's a story I'll tell in the next post), went to the circus, did tons of shopping, and spent nice time chillin at my mom's awesome apartment.
We watched the parade on TV, but Emma and my mom went to see the floats being blown up the night before, which they do near the Museum of Natural History.
Oh, and on a side note, today i was leaving the bank machine at the college near my house and one of the campus police was leading a young man out of the building in handcuffs. I ran back to hold the door for them because I was really nosy and wanted to hear their conversation. Instead, I only heard the guy who was getting arrested look at me kindly and thank me for holding the door.
Totally unexpected kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment