Friday, February 25, 2011

Black and Blue


This is my favorite sweatshirt. My students call me The Flying Squirrel when I wear it. It's hard to fit under a coat, but it's worth it.




I alternate between loving winter and hating it. I think what i like is the change of seasons. I love having 4 seasons where I live. I neeeed constant change in my life. If things stay the same too long, i lose my mind. Why is that? I love to move, whether it is across the country or across town. I've owned and lived in my house for almost 5 years now and that's a record for me, for sure. I wish I could live in every state just for a year each.
I actually once thought I'd do that--move once a year. Like, get a waitressing job somewhere for a year, then move and do the same somewhere else until I'd been to every state in the country. I still think it's a good idea. I just need grown kids, a cool camper, and a lot of energy.


No comments:

Post a Comment