Saturday, October 16, 2010

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...








So, it's Saturday. And it's gorgeous outside. And I'm selling my house. I love my house, but I want one in the next town over. If we sell this for the right amount, we can buy one flat out. No mortgage. We just signed a contract to sell and we know which house we want to buy. I'm a little sad because I love what I've done with this house, but I'm excited to have a go at the new house. I thrive on change and I'm a little ADHD, so this is totally something I love to do: create new environments for myself and my family.
So here's Emma in her cazh weekend (Yen) outfit. So cute and a great unexpected shirt/shirt combo.
In other news, Dunkirk High School lost to Fredonia High School in last nights' big rivalry football game. I didnt go, but Emma did. I would've gone if it were in DK, but it was in Fred. I never liked going to the games when I was in high school, but then again, our team sucked and no one really went.
Emma tells me it's a social hangout, she doesnt really watch the game. She has great fun, though. Cute.
Truthfully, my game is baseball, so let me throw this one out at you: GO YANKEES!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That was fast. Good luck. Make sure you check out the driveway of your new house before signing anything :-)

    ReplyDelete