Saturday, November 13, 2010

How is it that our brains don't explode?

These are the things I've thought about in the past 24-hour period: Michael Franti and Spearhead, buying a new house, keeping the old house, finishing my illustrations, my butt, my belly, my boobs, why the letter "b" starts all those words, my students and why they are: nice, mean, happy, sad, kind, cruel, generous, stingy, self-loathing, self-centered, self-adoring, violent, gentle, smart, not smart (but not stupid)...okay, pizza, fruit smoothies, Taos, the mountains, Kurt teaching 5th grade, Jeremy and how sweet he really is, Tula's fear of men, my bunny (Pickles), my debt, ebay, my writing, my salary, pink hair, Solar Fest, Great Blue Heron Festival, Starbucks, Vincent's long hair, why Tim died, Suzy on the same wavelength, Thanksgiving in NYC, the windows at Lord & Taylor, Emma's grades, what the hell is bologna, what the hell is baloney, Petunia Face is pregnant, Bold, Italic, Publish, Save, Draft, eenie, meenie, miney, moe, chest tattoos, the word "mostly", my car, Harry Potter, did John die?, I need a pink door, my dad, more Taos, more more Taos, my boss, my room, orange, red, gold, the smell of the air, 1985, thisthisthisandthatthatthat...

1 comment:

  1. aww shucks... second time today I gave an aww shucks for a kind word.

    ReplyDelete