Monday, September 20, 2010

Adding color to Monday.





















Emma made this skirt!!! One day, I told her, "go be creative." This skirt is the result. It was a real attention-getter at school today.
My outfit is one of my go-tos. I love Converse's clothing line, which is where the grey jacket thingy is from.
We leave for school at 7am even though it doesnt start until 8. I do all my work in the morning because i have to be home by 3:30 for Tula's bus. Man, how do people who work until 5 do this? I could send her to after-school care, but that means an extra bus ride and a lot of resistance. She does not do well with transitions. I am exhausted from rushing all the time and always being worried about getting my lessons ready and getting home for my little girl. I know it's worth it, but it does make for some very rushed fashion decisions in the morn.

No comments:

Post a Comment