Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fall on me!













I am so happy that it's fall weather! I can't say that enough. I don't trust weather changes too much because it's western New York and our weather can't make up its mind. It's been a rough couple of days with the start of school and all. Plus, I am sick! Emma, however, is feeling groovy and has got a spring in her step. She is loving high school.
I love my sparrow claw necklace that a friend bought me anonymously after I posted it on Facebook with the plea, "Someone buy me this!" I saw it once on someone's blog, I forget which one (most likely one of the ones on my list on the right side of this page), so I also forget where it came from. I wear it almost every day.
I am trying to move more toward colors in my wardrobe, but I always seem to fall back on black. Emma is more creative with colors. Today she matched a dusty purple skirt with her eyeshadow. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment