Monday, September 27, 2010

The Bee's Knees
















Okay, I love this outfit of Emma's it's totally FALL! (the over-the-knee socks used to be mine, but I look silly in them. Emma looks great). Right now I hear it's 106 in California, which is not okay. I wish I could send some of our fall weather out that way. I love Cali, but I also love a real change in seasons. I think (and many of you know this) that Taos is my favorite place on earth. Perfect desert climate and seasonal changes. We'll get back there one day...I'm planning on starting to spend longer chunks of my summers there. I love everything about Taos, especially my dad's place, tucked perfectly on a dead-end road near the ski valley.
I realize it's kinda weird to associate fall with New Mexico, especially since I'm here in Western NY where the fall is gorgeous, but NM smells so clean, like fall, so I just connect the two.
PS--guest appearance in top photo: Brandon, who is always impeccably dressed. Check him out in an earlier post.

1 comment:

  1. Taos would be much more convenient for a visit - AND a reunion of the Breeze team.

    ReplyDelete