Monday, September 13, 2010

Lady Gaga should have her own awards show.


















OMG! It was sooo hard to get up this morning. The first Monday after the first week of school. Holy cow. Plus I stayed up watching the season finale of True Blood. I thought it was a great finale, but I think others didnt like it. It didn't leave me hanging too much, and I felt really satisfied with where the characters' paths might take them now. Plus, ALCIDE WAS BACK! Not to say that he'll ever replace my devotion to Sheriff Eric, but boy is it nice to see him again.
Anyhow, Emma was all psyched for school. She's loving it. She even wore a totally poppin' little outfit--she was way more prepared than me. I just went with all brown. Kind of a cowgrrrl thing. I love my little boots, but the thing that everyone seemed to notice was my double ring.
I cannot predict or count on the weather around here anymore. I wore a linen jacket thinking it would be cool out, but darned if that sun didnt warm things up waaaaaaaay more than I expected! Then we had something like 5 fire drills today, so I was outside, inside, outside, inside, etc.
Did you watch the VMAs last night? I was thinking of wearing an all MEAT OUTFIT like Lady Gaga's to school today......NOT! I gotta say, I love that woman's music, and I love that she's such a terrific voice for the GLBT community, but DANG girl, you wore a steak on your head!
'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment