Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Kids Are All Wrong. Right?

















The weather was perfect today! In fact, I couldnt figure out what to wear because there were so many options for this upper 60s temperature. Emma, of course, had her whole outfit planned out yesterday.
I fell back on black.
I went to see "The Kids Are All Right" last night at the local 2nd run theatre. I loved it! I hated the characters I was meant to hate and loved the ones I was supposed to love. It worked for me. I could watch Julianne Moore any time, any where. I think she's amazing. Annette Bening was terrific, too. She's a dynamo.
I see them as really terrific female role models, plus, Julianne Moore's character had a kick-ass wardrobe.
If you havent seen it, please do.
That's all for now because I brought work home. Boo.

1 comment:

  1. Julianne's Newfie accent was a little off in "The Shipping News," though.

    ReplyDelete